Apple's latest releases aren't flawless and proprietors of the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus have experienced a lot of problems with their new iPhones.
If you are running into the following issues, then you may very well discover the answer you need right here.
A few individuals have reported that the iPhone 6 is getting much hotter contrasted with the past iPhones.
- Reboot your phone
- Turn off automatic updates
- Turn off unnecessary apps
- Sim Card problems:
Some of the iPhone 6/6 Plus clients complain that they're confronting "Invalid SIM" or "No SIM card introduced" glitches.
Turn off Airplane mode, restart your gadget or overhaul to the most recent framework. Then again you may change another SIM card before sending it in for repair.
- Keyboard problems:
A few clients complained that they're confronting keyboard issues like the top line of letters and the content forecast line are superimposed or a few keys don't react.
- Turn on the Button Shapes and zoom by going to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- On the other hand you may utilize an outsider keyboard.
- No touch ID:
Touch ID is anything but difficult to set-up. Be that as it may, it doesn't generally act as publicized.
- Plenty of issues originate from the sensor being dirty.
- Try erasing your unique finger impression and including it in once more.
- Incoming call problems:
A few clients reported that their iPhone 6 displays doesn't light up to demonstrate the get or dismiss alternatives. Furthermore, they can’t hear the other person.
- Guarantee the mesh cover of the ear speaker is not secured by any dust.
- Turn off the Bluetooth and the Phone Noise Cancelation and reset.
- Camera problems:
Numerous clients reported that their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus were encountering camera issues like: dark pictures or the camera locks up (shut lens).
- Restart your iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus.
- Power quit the camera application, then open it once more.
- Slow/No Charging:
Charging issues of iPhone 6 like moderate charging or not charging at all were reported after frequent use after just a couple of days.
- Reconnect the links to verify everything is joined accurately.
- Turn off your iPhone when charging.
- Utilize a 12W iPad charger for your iPhone 6.
- Utilize a divider charger rather than a USB port.
- Slow/no Wi-Fi:
There is one complaint much more than any others in the matter of issues with the iPhone 6, it's the way the Wi-Fi works or doesn’t work at all.
- Reset the system settings
- Turn on Wi-Fi networking
- Cracked screen:
A split screen is the most widely recognized issue for any cell phone and the iPhone 6 is no special case.
- Have a defensive case or treated glass screen protector.
- Send it to the Apple Center or a repair shop for substitution.
- App Store Problem:
There have been complaints about iMessage after the iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2 upgrade. This issue is to a great degree common.
- Go into your Settings > Messages > Toggle iMessage off then back on.
- Reboot your gadget.
Reset Network Settings